The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Morning constitutional


This is my view of Lily hanging her "stockings" while we are on our walk. I painted her toenails a very pale pink yesterday...so she was wiggling her toes to admire them most of our walk.

The Hafrsfjord that we live near by. One of the many beautiful sites on our morning walks.

Lily, Kona and I going walking every morning. We walk for 45 minutes to an hour, and Lily rides in the jogging stroller the whole time, singing and making comments. She has recently (with warmer weather...although I do say this with some pause as warmer means it actually hits 60 in the afternoons) taken to taking off her shoes and socks (okay she often does this) and hangs her "stockings" on the velcro strip on the front of the stroller. "Like Christmas, Mama!" Cracks me up.

No comments: