The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trip to Indiana


Micah and Aunt Cyndi

Aunt Cyndi and Micah say goodbye for now....

Alyssa (7) Kara (10) Lily (4.5) Micah (10 mos) - the cousins on the Neitzke side (minus my boys)

Cutie pie!

Micah with his mom, my sister, Pam, and our mom, Karen Neitzke

Lily playing in her aunt's pool in Indiana. Finally a warm day!!!

Lily playing in the pool...

My nephew...Micah. He is 10 months old in these pictures and it was the first time I got to meet him. This is when living so far away is so very hard....

Micah helps his big sister, Kara, play a duet on the piano.

Alyssa eats the candy off of her birthday cake

Happy Birthday to sister, Kara and Alyssa. My sister, Pam, made both of these cakes. Alyssa's is a water slide and Kara's was "The Princess and the Pea." She really goes all out each year on their cakes - which take hours to decorate.

Joe meets his youngest cousin, Micah.

When we got back to Norway, I had about 36 hours to do laundry and get the kids and myself packed. My mom had been watching the kids here in Norway and so we rode together to Amsterdam and then onto the U.S. We landed in Detroit, rented a car and drove down into Indiana to see my sister and her family. She has a son that I haven't met yet who is 10 months old. Her daughters both have birthdays a day apart and it was nice to make their birthday party. Rich stayed in Norway to work a few weeks before joining us later in the U.S. We spent 5 days at Pam's house.

No comments: