The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Lion's Club of Sola






I am waaaaaaaay behind in posting...but I have been gone for over 5 weeks. So please be patient while I sift through the thousands (literally) of pictures I have taken this summer. :o)
In June there was a Saturday that the Lion's Club had several booths set up in the Sola sentrum. (both my mother-in-law and father-in-law have been active in the Lion's Club in hometown in NH) Our next door neighbor is very active in the Lion's club and so we had to stop at his booth and buy balls to throw at plates. Joe and Rich had a lot of fun doing this. What is it with men and absolutely shattering things? This was a big fundraiser for them...they had sausages for sale, sand soccer and volleyball. There were quite a few people there, so I think they did well.

No comments: