The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reflecting on the last few weeks....



Here are a couple of pictures of Lily riding with Joe on the riding lawn mower that belongs to our neighbor, Tørres Joa. Lily thought this was great fun. Joe mows our lawn with this mower because it is sooo much faster than a push mower. Our push mower somehow died during the move..we haven't been able to get it to work yet.
I have been playing catch-up with this blog site over the last 24 hours because I have been busy these past few weeks. The boys both started school (7th and 8th grades) on August 11th, and Joe has a significant increase in homework this year. He had two papers and a project due the second week of school. Also, JV fotball got underway (soccer to my American friends)and that brings on practices and games straight off the bat. I have volunteered to be the religious education coordinator at our parish and that is also getting started too. Add then, the OLYMPICS.....ah...I have so enjoyed watching as much as I can over the last few weeks. Michael Phelps....wow. There are just no words. Not only have I enjoyed watching the comraderie of the athletes, but also the special stories on individual athletes, countries or special stories about China. It has been a wonderful time watching all the events. Now that I am caught up, I am hoping to stay that way. (to all of you now laughing hysterically....we'll see!) :o)

No comments: