The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

Happy 2010 Everyone! I have been plugging away on this blog and I think I have caught up on everything....the Prague trip is even on now! Then I see that Tim is videotaping Rich and Lily sledding down the hill... So in an effort to keep somewhat up-to-date on the blog, I share with you the video that is merely hours old. :o) And yes, Tim did almost get taken out by Rich and Lily in one of those runs...he was too busy videotaping!




Sorry that this one is sideways. I always seem to forget that I can't turn the video once it's taken. However, I do have a smile on my face as I envision all of your with your heads tilted to the right watching Lily and listening to her. She loves to see herself on the "big computer." She kept telling me how funny her own voice sounded! Only a few more days as a four year old! :o)

No comments: