The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Morning



I think everyone enjoyed their Christmas morning....Lily was a little concerned that Santa didn't eat ALL of the cookies, but she soon settled down to open her Strawberry Shortcake paraphernalia. Her favorite gift was a stuffed giraffe that is the same as her class mascot, Gerald. I stumbled across it while I was in Prague a few weeks ago. Gerald is never too far from her side.
Joe and Tim both got plenty of basketball things to keep them busy. Tim has already read 3 of the 4 basketball books he received and is intently studying a basketball training video he asked for. :o)
As for Rich, I had a poster made of some of the pictures from his marathon run in Berlin in Sept and he also got a pretty cool painting of Celtic great Larry Bird practicing his free throws alone in the Boston Garden back in the day...
I...got a Kindle! I am loving it! I got to set aside my 900 pg library tome by Ken Follett that I had been lugging around and in a flash, had it on my Kindle to read. LOVE IT!!!! :o) Rich, of course, had to wrap the Kindle within 7 boxes, some with wood to weigh it down....so I was opening the initial box about the size of Lily. The man has a warped sense of humor. :o)
So yes, Santa was good to all of us this year!

No comments: