The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

Last Images of Prague

Prague from the old town market square during Christmas market time. Gorgeous! There were little devil horns everywhere...even on the horses. Also there were lots of witches on brooms as ornaments or toys. Never got the story on that either. This is one of the stalls that was selling the handblown glass ornaments with painted scenes from the Czech Republic. Yes, I came home with a few....but not one of the huge ones like this. Jane samples some of the cheeses on display Irene and Shannon are trying to keep warm..... Actually, they had warm honey meade which was really very good. It was a sweet honey wine that I actually enjoyed. I am not a drinker, so a small taste is usually all I will try. That was actually not bad. This stuff that Irene and Shannon had didn't even make it to my lips because I smelled it first. :o) Jane with her cow hat and mittens on in this funky shop Shannon found called Sanu Babu. Jane has cow pastures all around her house in Norway. She got the mittens. I got a ladybug hat for Lily. :o)

No comments: