The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not your average Thursday morning...


Here is that well-endowed cow again...I was right next to her this time..

Here she is compared to another milking cow. (FF versus B cup)

Bessy chewing her cud...

Kona's point of view of the ladies...

some roses that are still looking so beautiful even though it is more fall than summer anymore here...
While I was talking with the cows down at a nearby farm that I walk by every morning, Rich called me. He forgot something and wanted me to drop it by his office. He mentioned it was the 61st birthday of the Air Force today. Kinda cool. They had a cake with the highest and lowest ranking AF members cutting it together. It was pretty nice.
However, that is not why this is not just your average Thursday morning...I AM AN AUNT AGAIN! My sister, Pam, had little Micah (they think that's the name he'll have) during the wee hours of Thursday morning in the States. Their last name starts with a P, so her husband is looking for a good "V" middle name so his initials could be MVP. Sigh...LOL. His older sisters are probably just now finding out. He was two weeks early but I think his mom was certainly ready for his appearance! Yay! I am sad about one thing...I don't know when I am going to get a chance to meet my nephew! Hopefully she'll take a lot of pictures! I am so happy that both Pam and Micah are doing well! I thank God for His blessings!

No comments: