The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Tim!





My youngest son turned 12 today. He was so excited...because he is only one year away from being a teenager! Why must they grow up so fast?
Tonight was more of a family affair. It is Oktoberfest today for the German community, so many adults are out and about tasting beer and bratwurst. He's going to have some friends over next weekend. He wanted a crumb cake for his birthday, so that is what he got...with trick candles. :o) He is drinking Eplemost...a carbonated apple juice from north of here. It is a popular drink here.
He's really growing up to be quite an impressive young man. I am very proud to call him my son.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Cyndi,
I am most certain Tim is just as proud to call you his mother. I can't believe he's 12!! Hope you all are well! Blessings, Chris