The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Share in our learning

I just wanted to share a few snippits of Lily's classroom. Every 6 weeks or so they have a morning where the parents are invited to attend an hour long session to watch and participate in their class. It is called "share in our learning" and this is one of the days I went at the end of November. Lily's teacher, Miss Emma, is a cross between Mary Poppins and Pippy Longstocking. She is just fabulous with the kids. She's from the UK and Lily has picked up a lot of her "Queen's English" which totally cracks us up at home. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher for Lily for her first year of school.





During this Share in our Learning session, Lily was teaching me the sounds that she has already learned this year. She was the teacher and I was the student. It was a lot of fun!

No comments: