The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sledding...Norwegian style











Our neighbors are great people. They have really made us feel welcome here. They have a four-wheeler and decided that simple hills for sledding wasn't good enough. How about attaching a rope to a sled and being pulled by the four-wheeler around the norsk agurk husen across the street? That sounds like something right up Rich's alley! So as I was madly trying to get things done around the house without Lily helping me...Rich comes flying into the house as excited as a kid on Christmas morning...shouting that I needed to grab my camera and meet him at the cucumber houses for a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun. Our neighbor, Tørres and his son, Ola, had as much fun as the Messina's did! There were smiles everywhere...except for one of the cucumber house workers, who just stared at us every time we made our way around the section he was at. :o) Of course, I was bullied into riding around a few times myself. How did I know that was going to happen??? :o)

No comments: