The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update on the boob trailers...

Okay, I spoke with my neighbor this morning. The trailers that are made into designs of women - featuring their bare top halves...it is not a breast cancer awareness month exhibit. It is merely "Norwegian art" for the capital of culture year here in the Stavanger area. Rich and I actually went down and took a look again today. I must have seen them when they were not yet set up properly. Now the famous green 2008 Capital of Culture flags are flying next to them and one actually has horrifying female opera-like singing being piped out of it. Rich was nearly speechless. My Aunt Susan has a trailer a little bigger than these...wonder if she'd like some redecorating ideas.... :o) Thank you, Randi, for the scoop on the art at the bottom of the hill!

No comments: