The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pictures from the Dynamic Duo














About a month ago, Rich and Tim travelled together to Gottenburg, Sweden, to pick up Rich's new car, a Volvo s40. I drove them to Haugesund, which is about 2 hours north of here to catch a flight to London (I know, wrong direction, but it was MUCH cheaper flight tickets)and then on to Sweden. They picked up the car, toured the Volvo factory, and then drove across Scandanavia to get back here. They stayed at youth hostels in Sweden and Norway on their trip back. These are the pictures that Rich took on the trip...along with a few of my own of the ferry we had to ride to get to Haugesund. We do a lot of car ferrying here... I am still waiting for Tim's photos, but he is in Lierskole this week in Fevik, Norway. He, along with all the other 7th graders at the International School of Stavanger, are all living on the seaside and studying maritime studies for this entire week. I'll pick him up on Friday afternoon, tired and most likely dirty. He'll have lots of great pictures to share, I hope!

No comments: