The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Sun is Out!!!

Our newly bathed little cutie...Kona Lily with her Jingle bell stickers A shot to show you how much Kona has grown up lately! Her legs are really growing! Ole, our neighbor's son, kept throwing the basketballs on the roof, so Timmy just stayed up there. (Ole has Down's Syndrome and is autistic...he is 11) Slam dunk by the Timster!
Joe attempts his double front... I haven't been blogging much in the last week or so because it has been RAINING forever. However, the sun came out today and we managed to bathe both dogs and get some vitamin D soaked into our skin. We often go over to our neighbor's house and bounce on their ground-level trampoline. Today I was taking video of Joe and Tim and their antics on the trampoline. I really have a hard time uploading video on the website, so I hope that it works. I was addressing Christmas cards and putting stamps on them this afternoon (I know it sounds crazy, but I have to get this kind of thing done in the summer time because once school starts, my life gets crazy). Lily loves the "Big Jingle Bells" (the liberty bells on the forever stamps) that come on the outside label. She wanted to wear all of them. So she did...and still is...
Tim's half front...
Joe just fooling around on the trampoline...this doesn't have the big bounce that most trampolines have.
Just a little bit of video of Lily, who I noticed had her pants on backwards as I was videoing...she has such a tiny Chinese hiney that she never has to unzip or unbutton her pants...and she is getting kind of independent now..."I do it MYSELF!"
One more cute Lilyism...she has an old Japanese cell phone that she puts to her ear and says, "Hello Messinas! This is me!" (our boys have to answer the phone "Hello Messina's, THis is ...." :o)

1 comment:

jtguttman said...

I can't believe how big Kona is getting! Wow! Glad you were able to get some sunshine!