The Messina Family

The Messina Family
Barcelona 2010

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thanks for the visit!

We had a great week with my parents here! When you live overseas and no one has been to where you live...or met your friends there, it is really hard to get people to relate to your life. It was great to have my parents come and spend a week here. They didn't miss much! They saw the area, got to watch Joe surf, Tim play in a soccer game, both boys do a basketball practice with their Norwegian team, Lily do Tae Kwon Do (and me as well!) and visit Lily's classroom. They got to visit our church, take a tour of the NATO base, and go to Tim's orthodontist visit! We kept them humming! (although they were at my house enough to totally spoil my youngest dog, Kona, rotten! Belly rubs all the time from Grandpa...) We were so glad they were able to come and I am hoping that we'll be living a whole lot closer next year, so visits won't be so far apart! Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! We love you!



No comments: